Tuesday, December 22, 2020

A Couple of Cards

Hello all! It's been a while! I have been working on some non paper related projects, but those are about done, so hopefully I'll be back posting here a bit more. I have two cards to share today that I have made over the last few weeks. 

First is a birthday card I made using the current sketch at Sketch Saturday:



I started by pulling some coordinating papers from my scraps and started putting them together in the design of the sketch. I dry embossed the background cardstock for some subtle interest. For the sentiment, I dug into a die cut pack from an Echo Park birthday collection. It worked perfectly with my colors and design! I finished the card off with a button and foil stars. 


I made this card a couple of weeks ago but never got around to posting. I was inspired by this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


For the background of this card, I stamped snowflakes using light blue ink. I layered on a silver striped transparency. I used my Cricut to cut the snowflakes and heat embossed two of them with glitter embossing powder. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. I finished the card off with some silver Nuvo drops. This one was a little tricky to photograph.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment