Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Back In Time


Hello! I'm here to share a new layout. I was inspired by the scraplift challenge from Paper Issues:


For my background, I used a cut file and drew it with a blue pen instead. This is something I've been wanting to try for a while and I finally got around to doing it. The effect is really fun! I then took the striped red and white paper and tore a strip. I chalked the raw edge to make it stand out. I then matted my photos on red cardstock. I used my Cricut to cut the title as well. I then went to work finding some tags to coordinate with the colors I had going on. Most of these were ready made tags, but I used a couple of stickers to make the "enjoy" tag. I tied some ribbons and twine through the holes to finish them off. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment