Tuesday, December 8, 2020

December Calendar Page

Hello again! I finally have my December calendar page to share! I was inspired by the two page sketch from Stick It Down:


I adjusted the sizes and directions of the photos to fit the photos I had. I needed more journaling space, so I added some to the right hand page as well. For my title, I cut the word from patterned paper and thin chipboard to give it some dimension. This font was a little thin for this, but I made it work. I found a wreath cut in Cricut Design Space. It wasn't a layered cut, so each piece had to be placed individually, which was a bit tedious, but I like how it turned out! To embellish the layout, I used stickers, resist canvas pieces, washi tape, a brad, a badge, and some Nuvo drops. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment