Monday, December 28, 2020

January Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Happy last Monday of 2020! I have my calendar layout for January ready to share! I started with the two page sketch from Stick It Down:



I stuck pretty close to the sketch. I found a pretty snowflake wreath cut file for my second page. I decided to do a grid of nine photos instead of four on the second page to fit some more on my page. 

 I was also inspired by the This Or That challenge at Paper Issues:


I chose silver, snowflake, white ribbon, ampersand, sequins, cut file, and animal. These choices helped me decide how to embellish my page. It is hard to see in the photo, but there is quite a bit of sparkle on this page from glitter cardstock, glitter ribbon, and sequins. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love all the wintery embellishments. You got so many photos onto this layout - that's awesome! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job! You did a great job at highlighting the events of the month. Thanks for playing with us at Stick IT Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, I love the wintery colours and the circular diecut! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, love the change-up with the grid of photos too, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down challenge blog.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete