Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wild About You- CAS(E) this Sketch 154

 Hello! I'm back today with another card to share. This time I used the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch:


I made this card for my youngest who turned 3 on Thursday. His gift was tickets to see Wild Kratts Live, so I went with an animal theme. The background in woodgrain paper, but I thought it also looked at bit like zebra stripes, so I went with it. I stamped the branches up the paper to add some color and interest. The sentiment and zebra were from a cut apart sheet from the Bella Blvd. Tiny Tots collection. I finished off the card with a bit of ribbon.


As I said, the gift was a ticket to go to Wild Kratts Live, but the tickets you get nowadays online are not that cute, so I had to come up with something. I used the same woodgrain paper and a ticket stamp. I fussy cut the ticket and then found the Wild Kratts logo online and printed it out and fussy cut that to attach it to my ticket. I stamped "Admit One" with some tiny letter stamps and wrote "Live!" by hand. I created a little pocket on the inside of the card to tuck the ticket.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable and sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete