Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bored Artist- Stuck?! Sketches

Hello all! I have a layout to share today. All of the photos on this layout are phone photos (not my favorite) but I love the story they tell!

I started with the current sketch at Stuck?! Sketches:


I started with a sheet of Simple Stories patterned paper for my background and "smushed" some Twisted Citron Distress Stain on it. Then I splattered Raven Glimmer Mist on the background as well. I loved the My Mind's Eye paper with the painted stripes on it and I thought it fit this layout well. While the papers I used were on the newer side, the embellishments are OLD! It was so fun to mix and match different collections and companies for this fun page.


I used my Cricut to cut the word "Bored" and used chipboard letters that I colored black for "Artist". 

I've had this journaling box rub on in my stash for several years and finally pulled it out and used it, along with some Basic Grey Lime Rickey Rubons.

There you have it, this was a fun layout to put together to remember a funny memory.

Materials:
Patterned Paper- Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye
Ink- Ranger, Tattered Angels, We R Memory Keepers
Pen- Zig, Sharpie
Rub Ons- Basic Grey, BoBunny
Bow- American Crafts
Stickers- American Crafts, Hambly Screen Prints, BoBunny
Chipboard- Basic Grey
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Software- Craft Edge
Font- BN Sunday Kid
Punch- EK Success

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just darned cute....markers and little children....oh dear!! Love your backgroung work....perfect for the subject matter! Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is absolutely perfect for your sweet pics! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos!! Love this page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous memory captured beautifully and great tale on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete