Sunday, January 24, 2016

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 1-24-16

Hi all! It's been a couple of weeks, but I am back with some photos for the Scavenger Hunt.  My husband and I went on vacation to Mexico last week, so these are some photos from that.

Artificial Light
We spent our evenings at the resort hanging out in the bar. This was our last night there. One of our friends was performing a trick with cards. Here he is trying to figure out which card was chosen while he was out of the room. (He got it right. Every time.)


Light
This was our last morning there. My husband and I went to the beach to watch the sun rise. As you can see, it had started to rise as we were heading to the beach.


Sky
One of the days, 6 of us went to Tulum to see the ruins. As you can see it was a clear day with beautiful blue skies. Here is a shot of the largest building, the palace.

Space
We were able to visit a couple of other resorts with our wristbands, so my husband and I walked down the beach one day to one of the other resorts and had a drink at their bar. The bar had this infinity pool that the seagulls seemed to like. I thought the concept of the infinity pool fit this prompt. ;)

Under
One of the things we enjoyed doing was playing beach volleyball.  That's me on the other side of the net getting "under" the ball to serve it (it was not a successful serve :().

There's a little peek into our vacation! We had a great time!


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great shots. Love the sun rise shot, beautiful.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had a great fun time.Love that sunrise shot and the gulls are certainly enjoying the view from the pool.

    ReplyDelete