Good morning! I am back today with a card I made using the current sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch:
I bought a bunch of Stampin Up inkpads last week, so I wanted to use a couple for this card. I started with the diamond background stamp and inked it up int he blue and stamped my card front. Then I inked up the background stamp with green. I did my best to offset it evenly, but it is a rubber stamp, so it was a bit challenging. I ended up laying the stamp on my table, stamp side up, and lining up the fold of my card where I wanted the stamped image to start and then tipped it onto the stamp. I rubbed my hand over the time to cover the background.
The banners were cut using a punch. The sentiment and background color was originally stamped directly on the banner, but it didn't quite line up right, so I restamped in on white cardstock and fussy cut it, adhering it with foam adhesive for some dimension. Some buttons and embroidery floss finished it off!