Monday, December 14, 2015

A New Card and Exciting News!

Good morning! I have a new card to share and an exciting announcement. First up, the card!

I made this for a friend who is going through some tough times and is going to school. She is in the middle of finals, so I wanted to send her a little pick me up along with a little treat (I included a coffee gift card). This was a pretty quick card to make. I used the Tim Holtz wood grain mask and some pink ink for the coral panel. Then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment (note to self: use the "embossing buddy" so you don't end up with embossing powder everywhere...). I also stamped and heat embossed the owl and then fussy cut that out. I attached it to the punched circle and used some foam tape to attach it to my card. 

Next up, my exciting news! I have been chosen to be a part of the card team at Stick It Down starting in January! You can see the official announcement here. I hope you will check out the challenges and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment