Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter

Hello!  I have a layout to share that I completed today amid praying and reflecting on our Savior's death today. It is a page about Easter, 4 years ago.

I was inspired by the 3/19 Throwback Thursday challenge at My Scraps and More, which was to use flowers and bling. It seems to be harder and harder these days to find collections with much purple in them, and I wanted purple on this layout, so I pulled it in with cardstock and flowers. The collection I used is October Afternoon's Woodland Park. See that green piece with the flowers and trim behind the main photo on the left page? That is a make and take from Scrapfest from 2009!  Yay for finally using it!


I added some washi tape in a few places to bring the green to some of my clusters.

I cut a few embellishments for the page with my Cricut. Here you can see a little Easter basket with some eggs.  I added some shading with some chalk. 

 I am also linking up with Paper Issues and their current issue, "Egg-cellent Add-ventures".

I hope you all had a good Lent and have a wonderful Easter!

Materials:
Cardstock- Archivers, Die Cuts with a View
Flowers- Prima, Michaels
Patterned Paper and stickers- October Afternoon
Brads- Making Memories, K and Company
Ink and Glitter Glue- Ranger
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridges- Doodlecharms, Holiday Cakes
Gems- Michaels
Paint- Plaid
Tape- Bella Blvd.
Pen- Zig

No comments:

Post a Comment