Wednesday, April 8, 2015

How Dare You?!- My Scraps and More Sketchathon

Hello! I am here to share a layout with one of my favorite photos. Do you have any photos that still make you giggle when you look at them, years later?  The top photo on this layout does that to me.  The expressions on my kids' faces are just too funny! I'm not sure you can read the journaling, so I will explain the situation:  Addy had just blown out the candle on her little brother's cake and he was HORRIFIED. 

My layout was inspired by Sketch #1 of the Sketchathon going on all month long at My Scraps and More. I flipped the sketch vertically so the photos would work chronologically. 


I used a mask and some Heidi Swapp Color Shine to make the stars and then added some splatters with some dark blue Glimmer Mist. I also sprayed my corrugated arrows with Glimmer Mist and then ran some white acrylic paint over them to highlight the ridges. 


Under my photos I ran some washi tape and rub ons. The little frogs I fussy cut from a sheet of Bella Blvd. paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials: 
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Bella Blvd.
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Ink- Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels, Tsukineko
Pen- Signo Uniball
Brad- Crate Paper
Chipboard- Basic Grey, Studio Calico
Letters- Creative Memories
Mask- The Crafter's Workshop
Paint- Liquitex
Corrugated accents- Jillibean Soup
Wood veneer- Studio Calico
Stamp- Stampin Up

No comments:

Post a Comment