Monday, June 5, 2023

Happy Birthday card

Hello all! It's been a while! The end of May got crazy and blogging took a back seat. I will be back the next few days to share the projects I've created over the last few weeks. First up is a birthday card for my niece that was inspired by the color challenge at Color Dare:


I chose melon, desert rose, wisteria, and ballerina to use on my card. I started my card by stamping the herringbone background on cardstock and heat embossing it in white. I then used a few gelatos to paint in the rectangles. Once that was dry, I cut the sentiment using my Cricut. To finish off the card, I glued on a sprinkling of melon colored sequins.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my card!

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a bright and colorful card! You've used our colors well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love all the textures. Your niece is going to love it! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed your sentiment with your choice of colors with the pretty background paper, so bright and colorful and glittery. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background you created is so lovely. What a great way to make a flawless, arty decorative paper for your background. I thought it was pre-printed paper to start with! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare, I hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete