Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Floral Cards, Playing with Products

Hello! I have two more cards to share today! I played with some products I've had for a bit to try something new. First up is a pair of birthday cards. I started by using a set of layering masks and colored the flowers. I did a little blending of the greens to give the leaves a fun effect. I then cut the panel in half and decided to make slimline cards. I used the strips that I cut off the edges of the panels I created for these cards across the bottom of this card. I stamped the sentiment on the top strip. To finish off the card, I added some light green Nuvo Drops and yellow Stickles to the middle of my flowers.

 
Next up is an anniversary card. I wanted to use my new Cricut pens again, so I used them to draw the background for this card. I then took some metallic watercolors and a water brush and colored in some of the leaves. I also used my Cricut to cut the flowers and the sentiment. After I had attached the flowers and sentiment, I added some irridescent gold pearls to the centers of the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment