Monday, June 26, 2023

Father's Day card- Stick It Down

Hello again! Today I am sharing the cards that I made for my dad and father-in-law for Father's Day. I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I started by making the alcohol ink background. I used different blue inks and just played around with techniques. Then I used Lift Off Ink and a background stamp to lift the ink off. I stamped the ink off on a piece of cardstock that I have saved for another card. I placed the panel on a white notecard, but the plain white was too stark, so I used a plaid background stamp and blue ink to stamp on the card. For the circle, I cut the circle and three people using my Cricut. The three people were cut from vellum to give them an airy feel. I had just bought a big set of Cricut pens and I used the dark blue one and my Cricut to write the sentiment. It accentuate where the pattern ends on my alcohol ink background, I wrapped some baker's twime around the panel. 

 Thanks for checking out my card!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I love the background that you created.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete