Thursday, May 11, 2023

A Day at Como Zoo- Sketches In Thyme

Hello again! I have another new layout to share today! I started with this fun sketch from Sketches In Thyme:


I took inspiration from this sketch, but definitely changed it up! I had three photos to work with instead of two, so I arranged them in a diagonal and then I made a bunch of different sized circles and layered those under my photos. I just had that scrap of wide striped paper left in my stash and I felt it would be fun behind all the other papers and photos, so I added that too. I used my Cricut to cut the title and the seal and hedgehog. I found a couple of flair buttons that worked with my layout and added those. To finish things off, I used some washi tape, a rub on, acetate heart stickers, and some enamel dots.


 I love how fun and colorful this one turned out! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment