Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Terri's Shower- Lasting Memories Tic Tac Toe

 Hello! I have a new layout to share today! I started with this tic tac toe board from Lasting Memories:



I used the middle column: flowers, feminine, and 2 patterned papers. I used some photos from my sister-in-law's bridal shower several years ago. I ended up digging into my scraps and older stash to find all these yellow and grey goodies. Both sheets of patterned paper are October Afternoon. I pulled out my flowers and used some big ones since I had the space for them. I used chalk to add the yellow. For the journaling, I had a little notebook of journaling spots that I chose this one from. I used the invitation and a tag from a favor at the shower on my layout. I created my title using my Cricut. To finish off the page, I used some rubons and gems from some extra swirls and shine.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Love the big flowers! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a fun shower, and you did a great job tying together the sunny theme from the invitation. Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories tic-tac-toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve created a beautiful shower layout! Great job with using the invitation and with the Tic Tac Toe challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete