Thursday, March 10, 2022

Warm Christmas Wishes

I have another new layout to share! It is another Christmas page, but this time, I had a letter from Santa to include. 

I had ordered some dress up costumes for my daughter and they were late getting to me, so we had to come up with a story. My husband came up with the fun rhyme for the letter. 

I worked with scraps for this layout and I am happy with how it came together! I cut the title with my Cricut and then colored over the red letters with a glitter pen for some shimmer. The Week 2 challenge at Lasting Memories was to use trims- ribbon, twine, washi tape or paper strips, so I used some paper strips and washi tape on this one. To embellish the page, I used a flair badge, a brad and banner and some gem stars. 


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

1 comment:

  1. It's a great 2-paer and love your title work with all the stars! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete