Sunday, March 13, 2022

Build a Dino

Hello, I have a new layout to share today, one with a big piece of memorabilia. I sometimes find full sheets of paper sized certificates a challenge to scrap since they don't leave a lot of space for other things. One thing I tend to do is cover up the non-essential parts with photos and patterned paper like I did here. 

I let the "birth certificate" speak for itself and didn't add a title. I used some patterned papers behind my photos for some interest and embellished the page with some washi tape, epoxy flair, and various stickers- letters, acetate, and puffy. The first challenge of March at Lasting Memories was to use stickers, so that's what I did here.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and love that you included the 'birth certificate'. Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using your memorabilia! It works fabulously as your title! Looks like fun too! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the memorabilia. Love how you've matted the 2 photos and the use of stickers. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete