Tuesday, March 15, 2022

My First Christmas

Another Christmas layout! But this should be the last for a while. I started with this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I used the sketch for my left hand page. I expanded the photo area to include three photos, which meant I also expanded the patterned paper. I didn't have enough of one patterned paper to have it be on both pages behind the photos, so I found something that coordinated. I found the branch cut in Cricut Design Space and cut that from dark green cardstock. The cut came with ornaments to cut out too, but I chose to fussy cut these ornaments from a sheet of patterned paper. I also fussy cut the house on the right hand page. I also used my Cricut to cut the title. Once that was all adhered, I used silver Nuvo Drops to make the ornament "strings" and the smoke from the chimney. I finished off the page with irridescent gold stars.


 Thanks for checking out my layout!

5 comments:

  1. I do love the Christmas tree branch to represent the floral vines from the sketch - perfect take! Great documentation your family's Christmas together. Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you incorporated 3 photos into the layout! It looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along at sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the layout! I love how you used the branch and Ornaments. Thank you for joining Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so full of love! It is a pleasure to see your big family together for the Christmas holidays. Thanks for sharing this on the Sketches in Thyme blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job creating a two-pager! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme :)

    ReplyDelete