Sunday, March 20, 2022

April Calendar Page

Hello, I have my April calendar page finished a couple of weeks early! I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:


I won the Echo Park "My Favorite Easter" collection last month and decided to put it to work on this layout. Isn't is pretty? I found a sheet of coordinating purple cardstock for the background of my left hand page. Since the entire background of my right page is patterned paper, I used a sheet of white cardstock as the base. I used some white holographic Thickers for the title and fussy cut the journaling block from a 3x4 card that came with the collection. I embellished the page with stickers from the collection and finished things off with Bubblegum Blush and Soft Mint Nuvo Drops. I am also entering this in the Lasting Memories Finishing Touches challenge which is to use enamel dots, brads, sequins, bling, or Nuvo Drops.


 Thanks for checking out my layout!

8 comments:

  1. I love your pretty mix of patterned papers and the colored eggs cluster! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers, and patterns. I love your little banner and Easter embellishments. Your pictures are lovely as well. You did a wonderful job with the sketch challenge. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great prize winning! I love Easter layouts! Everything looks so fresh and cheery! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Jessica (as always!) I'm loving those pastel colors and embellishments! Let's hope spring is on the way here in MN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty layout and mix of patterned papers! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along with our double page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Beautiful! What a great take on the sketch! Love your paper choices & embellishments on this! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your take on the sketch is so lovely.. I love how everything is perfectly placed and the colors are perfect for April. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I just bought the same collection, I can't wait to start using them now! Beautiful layout, I love the spring feel of it! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete