Wednesday, May 26, 2021

June Calendar Page

Hello! I have my calendar page ready a few days early! As I was picking labels, I realized this layout has a bit of everything! I started once again with the double page sketch at Stick It Down:

I split the vertical photos to get more in and added an extra in the journaling space. Paper Issues had an amazing layout to scraplift here which inspired by drippy rainbow border. I also put my Cricut to work on here and cut a vine and some flowers (the background die cut was cut for a previous project that I ended up going another way on). The flowers had several pieces so I ended up putting them on vellum to hold the pieces together and cutting them out by hand. I found stickers that matched the colors of my drips and combined them with the flower for the border on the right hand page. For my title, I stamped and heat embossed the letters and then fussy cut them. I attached them with foam tape to my layout. To finish of the layout, I scattered some white sequins.


 I am also entering this in the Bitten By the Bug 2 Flowers challenge

7 comments:

  1. Jessica this is so fun! The flowers are great but I am not gonna lie, that right page is a show stopper! I just LOVE it!! Thanks for entering at BBTB2! DT Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love how you made it your own. I love the pretty colors and papers. What a cool idea to add the drips on your second page. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that drippy rainbow too! I might need to try that on a layout or two myself! Thanks for using our sketch at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout & photos. Especially like the drip rainbow.
    Melissa Bitten by the Bug 2 Design Team Member 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! And such fun, bright colours! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute layout! I love the bright colors and everything you’ve done with it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page and putting the flowers on velum is a great idea to hold them together. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete