Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hello all! I have a new card to share that I made for my youngest son's birthday earlier this week. I was inspired by the current board at Tic Tac Toe Challenge:



I wanted to use a rainbow on my card, so I looked at the lines going from that spot. I decided to use the diagonal: rainbow, stickers, and CAS. To create my rainbow background, I drug Distress Ink pads across my cardstock and then gave it a little mist of water to blend them a bit. I found this cute bear sticker in an Echo Park collection and put foam tape on the back of it. For the sentiment, I stamped it using navy ink in my MISTI and then stamped it again with Versamark so I could heat emboss it (with clear powder) to make it stand out a bit more from the background.I matted the whole thing on navy cardstock to give it a nice frame.

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my card!

1 comment:

  1. I love that background technique and I'm sure your son loved that bear with the party hat. Thanks for sharing over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete