Sunday, May 2, 2021

Flip Out


Hello all! I have been busy scrapping this weekend! Paper Issues had an awesome sketch based crop going on! I was able to complete 4 layouts in just two days! I am sharing one of the pages I completed today. Here is the sketch:


I've had a pad of watercolor paper with resist patterns on them for several years. I forget about it, but it caught my eye today while I was trying to decide what to use for this layout. I chose some colors of Distress Ink that coordinated with the colors in my photos. I used the smooshing technique and one color at a time to create the large areas of color. I really like how it turned out! I then used some washi tape to create a line between the two sides. I used my Cricut for the title. Then I went to work with stickers and a couple of rub ons to embellish my page. I finished it off with a couple of epoxy flair pieces.

 I was also inspired by The Studio's SCRAP challenge, which is to use one thing that starts with each letter of SCRAP:

S- star stickers

C- chipboard

R- rub ons

A-arrow

P- Pink

Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colourful layout and a great list of things you used on it too. Thank you so Much for joining in with us at the Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did the bottom of the page, great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete