Friday, September 13, 2019

October Calendar Page- Stick It Down Guest Designer

Hi all, I have some fun news today:


That's right, I'm the double page sketch guest designer at Stick It Down this month! Here is the sketch for the month:


I really liked the clean lines of this sketch and stuck pretty close to it. I added a few more photos by splitting some of the photo spots into two. I was too lazy to do the math to figure out what size my little squares needed to be to fit perfectly, so I used some labels to fill in the gaps. I liked the leaves peaking out on the sketch, so I used some leaf stamps and various inks to create the same effect on my layout. I used some more stamps for my title since there was lots of space for it across the top. I embellished my page with some die cuts and buttons. For my journaling, I printed it on white vellum and then used Distress inks and a blending tool on the back to make it yellow and orange to match my papers. 


Thanks for stopping by to check out my page!

1 comment: