Sunday, September 1, 2019

More Cards

I have a couple more cards I made over the past month to share. First up is a pair of cards that I made using alcohol inks and my Cricut. I started by making the plaid pattern on glossy cardstock with alcohol inks and the blending tool. I then found some coordinating cardstock to cut the cupcake pieces. I used my Cricut and the Doodlecharms cartridge to cut the cupcake. To give the frosting some shine and sparkle, I added a gliter glaze and pressed the yellow "sprinkles" into it. I attached the cupcake with foam adhesive and finished off the card with a stamped sentiment.


Next up is a card I made for my football loving nephew who turned 11 this year. I used the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge for this card to cut both the football and the sentiment. The white and green background paper made me think of the lines on a football field. I inked the edges to make it stand out against the card base. I attached the sentiment with regular adhesive and used craft foam to pop up the football. 


No comments:

Post a Comment