Sunday, September 22, 2019

Daddy & Mommy

I had a little time this past week to create a layout. I used a couple of photos from when my now almost 7-year-old was born. I didn't have anything to say on this page, so I used the hospital bands and some embellishments with words to decorate the page. It took me a while to decide what to do for the title, but I ended up going pretty simple. I had originally cut an orange ampersand and covered it in glitter gel. While it was drying, I found the die cuts that I was going to use and decided a silver ampersand would pull things together better. I cut the ampersand with my Cricut and then pressed in on a Versamark inkpad. I covered it in silver embossed powder and heated it. To add a little siver to the bottom right corner, I punched a star and did the same technique as I did on the ampersand. I finished off the page with some sequins.




No comments:

Post a Comment