Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Colorful Stamped Cards

 Hi all! I have a couple of new cards to share today! I have been played some more with the fun background stamp I recently got from Simon Says Stamp. My first card was inspired by the current sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


I used the background stamp to stamp and heat emboss on watercolor paper. I then used a water brush and Distress Inks to add the color. I punched the flower from orange cardstock and then used a blending tool to add ink to the edges. I used Distress Oxide ink to stamp the sentiment. I attached the flower with foam tape for dimension. I used a Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer in spots (whch you can't really see in the photo) and Liquid Pearls for the center of my flower and some accents around the card.

I made a second card with the same stamp and inks, just some different colors. I stamped the center of the flower on blue cardstock to match my sentiment and heat embossed it. I fussy cut it from the larger design and used foam tape to add the flower and sentiment to the card front. I used a white Wink of Stella pen (which is much easier to see) to add some accents on this card. I have some vellum scraps and used one of them to dress up under my sentiment. I finished things off with some more Liquid Pearl accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment