Monday, September 9, 2019

Cards for Old Challenges

Hi all! I have a couple of cards to share that I made last week for challenges. Unfortunately both of the challenges have since ended, but I thought I would share my cards anyway.

First up is a pair of cards using the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:

I did the paper smooshing technique for the backgrounds of these cards. I used a few different blue Distress and Distress Oxide inks, allowing the paper to dry between layers. I layered a piece of silver striped transparency  over the backround. I stamped and heat embossed the images and sentiments onto cardstock and vellum circles to match the background. I finished off the cards with silver Nuvo drops around the circles.


Next up is a card inspired by the last Fusion challenge:


I got a new background stamp and so I stamped and heat embossed that on my background. I then blended some blue and green inks over the stamping to match the colors in the inspiration photo. I cut some pink flowers to run across the bottom of the card using my Cricut. I finished off the card with the sentiment stamped on white vellum. I used Liquid Pearls and Nuvo drops to accent the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment