Monday, July 2, 2018

Thinking of You- The Card Concept

Happy Monday to you! I have a new card to share today! This one is based on the inspiration at The Card Concept:


Isn't it beautiful?! I was looking through some cards I made last year and came across the second card in this post and decided I wanted to use the same technique again. For this mixed media elegant card design, I used different shades of pink and red inks and smooshed them on my stamping block. I sprayed it with water and pressed it onto my water color paper. Once it was dry, I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment. I layered that over a piece of gold foiled patterned paper. Then I stamped and heat embossed my rose and attached that with foam tape. I am loving how this one turned out and I love how simple it is to get a beautiful background with this technique.


2 comments:

  1. You sound like you had some FUN making your card! That is what we're after when we create! LOL You did a WONDERFUL JOB on this! LOOOVE the gold! It adds a nice touch of elegance! ;)SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the background that you created as well as all of the touches of gold- perfect for our Golden Table Challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we hope you can join us again when we resume in September :-) Have a fun summer!!

    ReplyDelete