Friday, July 6, 2018

Friendship card


Hello! I have a new card to share that was inspired by a new stamp. I am also entering it in the current challenge at Cas-ual Fridays:

A friend of mine gave me the striped background stamp I used for this card. That same friend is moving away, so I needed to make a card for her. I used an ombre ink pad to ink up the stamp. Then I stamped the silhouette of the little girls on vellum using black ink. I sprinkled that with glitter embossing powder and heated it. I love the irridescent shine that gave to simple black stamping. I finished off this card with some white and blue liquid pearls. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your background and love the embossed silhouette. Thanks for joining CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that glitter embossing powder was the perfect choice!! What a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete