Sunday, July 1, 2018

Enjoy Your Day

Hello! I have a new card to share today! It is a masculine birthday card based off of this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:


I stamped and heat embossed all three of the circles and attached them with foam adhesive. Since my sentiment was on the circles, I just added some washi tape where the sketch suggests a sentiment.

I was also inspired by this fireworks picture from CAS-UAL Fridays. I don't have any specific firework stamps, but I have a tie-dye mask that looks kind of like fireworks that I used for the background. I used a blending tool and Distress Inks to make the "fireworks" on my background.


3 comments:

  1. Love your card! Great take on the challenges and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Thanks for playing along wit CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete