Friday, May 26, 2017

Two More Cards...

I have another pair of cards made from the same sketch to share. This time I used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday: 


First up is a sympathy card. I used some bits and pieces for this card. Patterned paper and an embossed piece of vellum are used for the background. I made the banners from various patterned papers. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. A sticker arrow and glitter glue and liquid pearl spots finish off this card.


For my second card (a birthday card for my 21-year-old niece) uses a piece of patterned paper and foiled transparency for the background. I borrowed a set of stamps from my daughter for the feathers. The white one was stamped and fussy cut. The red one was already cut, and I just stamped on it with a feather with a similar size and shape.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, the background is lovely and I really like the sentiment, thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday. Cx

    ReplyDelete