Friday, May 19, 2017

Congratulations- Graduation Card

Hello and Happy Friday! I have a new card to share today. I made a graduation card and an anniversary card with the same design. I used this week's image from The Card Concept for inspiration:

I started with a text print patterned paper. I used Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink to ink the paper. I did second generation stamping with Forest Moss ink for the leaves. I stamped the solid and outline images for the butterflies. I then used colored pencils to add details. I finished off the butterflies with a glitter pen. I wrapped the panel with twine and added a stamped sentiment. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful card! The butterflies are so pretty and look perfect against your background panel! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept and we hope to see your artwork in our gallery again soon- hugs!

    ReplyDelete