Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there today! I am sharing the card I made for my mom, mother-in-law, and my two grandmas (I made 4). I started with this inspiration image from Inspired by All the Little Things:


I started by stamping a wreath of flowers on my card front. I used my Cricut and the Holiday Cakes cartridge to cut the sentiment. To make the panel pop a bit more, I inked the edges with a light green color. The sentiment is attached with foam tape to give the card some dimension.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mother's Day card! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2 last week. Hope you'll link up again this week.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty colors of your card. The stamped flowers are so pretty and the striped paper looks fabulous on the Wording! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved how you added a sentiment cut on top of your stamps. Don't see that often. Came out wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week. LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete