Saturday, May 13, 2017

Butterfly cards

Hello! I hope you are having a great weekend so far! I am sharing a couple of cards I made this past week with a couple of different butterfly stamps that I own. 

First up is a thank you card that was inspired by the last Fusion Card Challenge


I stamped the butterflies with Versamark and heat embossed it with clear powder. I then took a paint brush and spread some spray inks that coordinated with my patterned paper over the butterflies. I mounted the patterned paper, stamped paper and a piece of ribbon on my card front. 

The second card I made this week was a sympathy card for our neighbors whose baby was born too early and passed away last week. :( I decided to go with soft colors and the baby was a boy, so I made the single butterfly blue to represent him.

No comments:

Post a Comment