Monday, May 22, 2017

June Calendar Page

Hello! I'm here to share my June calendar page and I even finished it early! I started with the two page sketch from Stick It Down:


I stayed pretty true to the sketch, but I split a few of the photos in two to get more on the layout. I used a 6x6 paper pad for the patterned paper pieces. After I attached them, I used my sewing machine to zig zag stitch over each seam. The rest of the page was embellished using stamps! I pulled out several flower stamps, stamped them on white cardstock and fussy cut them. The title was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed before being fussy cut. I attached some of the flowers with foam adhesive to give them some dimension. I finished the flowers off with Liquid Pearl centers.

Materials:
Cardstock- American Crafts, Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Patterned Papers- American Crafts
Stamps- Stampin Up, American Crafts, Autumn Leaves
Ink- Stampin Up, Ranger
Buttons- Oriental Trading 
Liquid Pearls- Ranger
Border Punch- Martha Stewart
Pens- Signo Uniball, GelWriter
Thread- Coats and Clark

6 comments:

  1. What a great layout. Love all the journal ling and those great colours. Fabulous use of stitching. Pretty papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun 2 pager, great colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love the bright colors, the machine stitching and the pretty flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitched papers and flowers at the top, thanks for joining us at Stick it Down, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and love your approach to the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete