Friday, May 31, 2013

Unscripted Sketches- Anniversary Card

I have another card to share this week.  (On a side note, there will be a lot of cards coming up in the next month, we have LOTS of birthdays and anniversaries in our family during June and early July.)  My in-laws celebrated their anniversary on Wednesday.  I used this fun sketch from Unscripted Sketches. 


I decided to work with my Basic Grey Porcelain collection to create this card.  They are so beautiful and romantic, they fit the occasion perfectly.   I cut the heart and vines with my Cricut and the Cindy Loo cartridge.  To accent the vines, I used pearls instead of the dots that were cut with the design.  The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed.  





1 comment:

  1. WOWSERS!!!! This is fabulous! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete