Monday, May 27, 2013

Nuts About Sketches #267

It's Monday, which means there is a new sketch up at Nuts About Sketches.  This one was a bit of a challenge for me, with the triangle shaped photos.  I totally screwed up when I estimated what size the triangles should be, so I ended up having three rows of triangles instead of two.  




I received "A Quilted Christmas" Cricut cartridge for Mother's Day and this was the first chance I have had to play with it.  I used it to make this cute little snow lady.  I layered her over a doily and my journaling spot, along with a little strip of yellow tape for a pop of color.



For my title, I used some DIY Thickers and sprinkled them with white tinsel glitter- doesn't it look like snow?!  I cut the word "play" with my Cricut and the "Live Simply" cartridge.

Materials-
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Recollections
Buttons- Rusty Pickle, Jesse James Co.
Tape- My Mind's Eye
Stickers- American Crafts
Glitter- American Crafts
Puff Paint- Duncan
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Punch- Marvy
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridges- A Quilted Christmas, Live Simply
Other- doily

1 comment:

  1. this is so great! love all the details and elements! the triangles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete