Monday, May 13, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 5-12-13

Yup, I'm late again.  Getting on the computer just keep getting harder with 4 busy kids and weather that has FINALLY turned nice!  We had some fun enjoying the weather this week.  Here are my interpretations for the week:

Bloom
I painted flower pots for my mom and my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  We then bought a flower to put in the pot.  Here is a shot of one of them.


Dark
Dark sunglasses, dark sweatshirt, dark pants.


Golden
We went to the zoo again this week.  Here is one of the Amur leopards (my favorite animal at the zoo).  Beautiful golden fur, and those eyes!


Local
We stopped at a local park for a bit Friday morning before kindergarten pick up.  This park has a basic piano type instrument along with music to a few popular kid songs.

Perspective
My little guy getting some tummy time, checking out a toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment