Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 5-5-13

I'm getting my photos posted on Sunday yet, woo hoo!  I didn't take a ton of photos this week, but I was able to fill most of the prompts, except one.  I went back about a month for one.  Here are my interpretations:

Background
We went to the zoo on Monday because it was nice out and I knew the rest of the week would not be.  Here's Addy with the leopard exhibit in the background.


Motion
This is not a great photo, it was taken on my phone, but it shows Addy jumping into the pool at swimming lessons.


Spotted or Dots
This shot is from about a month ago when we went to the zoo with some friends.  Here is Will and our friends checking out the zebra shark.


Sweet
Will likes to watch/help/play in the water when I give Nick a bath.  Here they are smiling at each other.


Weather
*sigh*



2 comments:

  1. Kids and water almost always equals "Motion", and kids fascination with infants is always a sweet experience. Nicely captured indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretations....sorry you still have snow....hope the skies are sunny and warm for you soon! Adorable kids....just adorable!

    ReplyDelete