Practical Scrappers is celebrating its second anniversary and they have been doing all kinds of fun things this week to celebrate! They had a progressive recipe challenge throughout the week, a blog hop this weekend and lots of projects celebrating 2.
I participated in the recipe challenge and had a great time! Each day they posted 2 "ingredients" to add to your layout. You can check out the ingredients for each day here. Here is my final layout:
For the blog hop, each of the members of the design team showcased a project that represented "2" somehow and many had prizes on their blogs. Brenda had a challenge to use one of the following pairs to create a layout:
1) cardstock only (no patterned paper) and ribbon or twine
2) patterned paper only (no cardstock) and buttons
3) journaling strips and two photos
4) two or more types of alphas in your title and brads somewhere on your page
5) two different sizes of photos and handwritten journaling
I chose the last option and created this layout:
Thanks for some fun challenges Practical Scrappers!!