Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday #22

We had another wonderful sketch by Karin to work with this week. I decided to do just one photo as the sketch suggests because I didn't have any sets of multiple photos that worked. This is a photo I took of Ellie when she turned 4 last December. I cut the little tags using my Cricut and Sentimentals cartridge. I wrote words that described Ellie at that time on the tags.


Unfortunately, this is my last week of being on the design team at Frosted Designs as the new team begins with the next sketch. I have had a great time working with all the wonderful people and sketches and wish the new design team the best!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet layout Jessica! Your daughter is adorable! Love the papers you chose and the pretty flourish and flowers! I will miss you at FD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, Jessica!!! Such a sweet photo of you little daughter!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete