Monday, August 22, 2011

Big Idea Festival: Days 7 and 8



Two more days and some more thought-provoking words. Yesterday's word was "cherish." Saturday evening into yesterday were kind of rough. Will was cranky at dinner and then was up from 10 until midnight throwing a tantrum, so I was exhausted and feeling inadequate. So the word kind of smacked me upside the head as a reminder of what I should be doing, which is where my journaling came from.


Today's word is "live" I had an easier time coming up with a page for this one. The instructor for today, Lisa Day, posed the challenge to do something you are afraid of and scrapbook about it. It took me a bit, but then I remembered my trip to visit my sister and brother-in-law a few weeks ago and I knew what I wanted to scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment