Monday, July 8, 2024

More Cards!

Hi all! I have a few more cards to share! My first two cards were based on the current card sketch at Stick It Down:


I started by creating two background on different colored cardstock using the Misti and the triangle Turnabout stamp. I then took those background and added items to personalize them. For my brother-in-law, I cut the gears from silver cardstock and added gold brads to the centers. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a scrap of silver cardstock and cut it into a banner. The white card base was a little stark with the darker card background, so I took the Black Soot Distress Oxide pad and rubbed it over the edges of the card front to make the frame.


For this card for my nephew, I used a cute puppy stamp on grey cardstock. I painted a few details with a water brush and the ink pads. I cut the bones from the same cardstock using my Cricut. I edged them with black ink to make them stand out more. I also covered them with Glossy Accents to add dimension. I again took a scrap of cardstock, stamped the sentment and cut it into a banner.


This final card is for my son. He got a phone for his birthday, so I went with that theme. I just cut a couple of rectangles using my cricut. I used a blue pen and my Cricut to add the sentiment. I found some small birthday stamps in my stash and made a row of them across the bottom like apps and added a date stamp across the top. I used a background stamp on my background and added some sequin stars to finish off the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment