Sunday, July 7, 2024

July Calendar Page- Lasting Memories Guest Designer

Hello! I am excited to share that I am guest designing for Lasting Memories this month! Here is my take on the first challenge of the month! I started with this sketch from Stick It Down:
I wanted to include more than four photos on my layout, so I adjusted the sketch and made it work for eight. I started by adding the patterned paper to my white cardstock. I added some stitching with my sewing machine. I matted the photos to make them stand out a bit more on the busy background. I then decided I wanted a little more interest in the white parts, so I cut the stars using my Cricut. I used my computer to type up and print the journaling strips. For my title, I used a couple of sets of letter stickers. I then added some gold ink splatters around it. To finish off the page, I used some flair, puffy stickers and banner stickers. 

 The first challenge this month is to use something that starts with each of the letters in "WINTER." I used:

W- white 
I- ink splatters
N- navy
T- typed journaling
E- Echo Park
R- red

You can see how the other designers interpreted this challenge here.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and inspiration for the challenge! So glad to have you guest designing this month at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnose of herpes virus year 2010 then my life got devastated i have no idea what I could do with my life anymore until I came across a old friend of mine tiffany whom we study together back then in college, she was an african america I explain to her my current health condition she laughed and say that is not a problem because she know a traditional herbal doctor from african whom will cure me completely with a herbal medicines I wow about the conversation then she gave me the herbal doctor email address drjekawo@gmail.com Dr Jekawo replied my mail and I was so happy and he explained how the treatment will go through 25 days, I agreed I paid the preparation fee of the herbal medicines and I received the herbal product within few weeks after preparation of the herbal medicines, I drink the herbal medicine as instructed I must confess that Dr Jekawo is a great traditional herbal doctor I go for a rapid test I was cured completely then I recommend him to my mom whom suffering from dementia and my husband whom was suffering from prostate cancer also get cured by Dr Jekawo. I want to use this your platform to thank him so much and to also recommend him to anyone suffering from herpes,cancer,fibroid,prostate infection,parkinson,gonorrhea,hiv,chlamydia,hpv,hepatitis and so many diseases Dr Jekawo can cure with his ancestral herbal knowledge is beyond my imagination.
    I thank God for everything because my health conditions have really showed me the other side of life that I ever knew.

    ReplyDelete