Saturday, July 20, 2024

Confessions- Dance Layout

Hello! I have a new layout to share today! I started with this sketch from Rochelle Spears:

My photos weren't two squares, but I made them work with the sketch. Since the costumes in these photos are black and grey, I stuck with black and white papers. I cut the papers and layered them up. For the tag, I found a journaling card with this bracket shape and fussy cut it. I added the mesh ribbon with a staple and wrote with a white pen. I cut the title using my Cricut and attached it with foam tape for dimension. I added some grey ink splatters for some interest, along with some silver Nuvo drops. A rub on border, a piece of washi tape and a chipboard piece completed this layout.


 This was also my Week 2 layout for the month at Lasting Memories. The challenge was to use something for each letter in SPRING- sketch, polka dots, ribbon, ink splatters, Nuvo drops, and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment