Saturday, January 29, 2022

Birthday Card- Sketch Saturday

Hello! I have a new card to share today! I was inspired by this card sketch from Sketch Saturday:



The little squares in the top left corner made me think of windows, so I worked from there. I decided I wanted to have a little boy in the window holding a balloon. I was able to find a cut in Design Studio of a boy holding a flag, so I used that cut, cut off the flag and cut a balloon to add in its place. With the window theme, I cut the squares from blue vellum. Once the squares and the boy were adhered to the background, I decided one of the other squares needed something, so I cut out a cake. I added a "5" to the balloon because that is how old my nephew is turning (I also made 5 candles for the cake).

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my card!

No comments:

Post a Comment