Monday, June 15, 2020

Snow Adorable

Hello, I have a new layout to share! It is a two pager, but I used a single page sketch for the left hand page. I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I have a winter collection of papers, but it is blue white and reds, which clashes with my daughter's pink coat in these photos, so I had to go searching for some other papers. I found the heart paper with the pink backside first. Then I went to my scraps and pulled some pinks and blues that went with the colors of the kids' coats. It was fun to use up some really old scraps on this one! I added some texture to my cardstock background with some ink splatters and stamping. Once I had everything stuck down, I created my title with some Thickers and my Cricut. I wrote my journaling in the open space under my title. I added some stickers and rub ons to my clusters. And, as I seem to be doing on all of my layouts right now, I finished things off with some little embellishments: white dew drops and sequins. The combination of mist, stamping, dew drops and sequins is perfect for the Lasting Memories "confetti" challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful snowy photos and great take on the sketch! Love the mix of snowflakes, stars, and hearts! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme and Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you created a double page with the sketch! Awesome job! Thank you for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch!! Kudos to you on the 2 page layout!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete