Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Birthday Card- Stick It Down

Hello! I have a new card to share today! I started with this card sketch from Stick It Down:
I pulled out some scraps and some neglected stamps and went to work. The polka dot paper was the inspiration for my colors. I didn't have a pink ink that was lighter, so I went with this darker color and then matched my card base to it. After stamping the carousel horse, I colored it with a water brush and Gelatos so it has a nice shimmer to it. The flower circle is attached to the card with foam tape for dimension. I decided not to put a sentiment on the front since there was quite a bit going on already. I finished things off with some Stickles in the center of the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Your paper choices, are so vibrant and happy! Love your little carousel horse as well. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stellar! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Stick It Down June Card Sketch challenge! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. That stamp image is darling. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi card DT

    ReplyDelete