Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Happy Birthday- Sketch Saturday


Hello again! I have two more new cards to share today! Both of these were based off the same sketch, the current one at Sketch Saturday:


I started by making this masculine version. I pulled coordinating scraps out. For the background, I used a background stamp and white ink to add some interest. I attached the sentiment and patterned piece behind it with foam tape for dimension. For the stars I used a couple of star punches and outlined the stars with a silver pen to make them stand out a bit more and coordinate with the silver heat embossed sentiment. I finished things off with a few silver Nuvo Drops.

Next up is this feminine version. I used scraps for this as well. I ended up flipping the sketch becase my background stamp wasn't wide enough, so I had to stamp it twice and the gap was on the left side of my card. I followed a similar process as the card above, except that I used some premade flowers instead of stars as my accents for this one.



1 comment: